Straight Talk From An IT Insider
Who Has Personally Handled
IT Reform From Within
Craig Petronella's insight on learning how to pick an IT specialist or provider you can trust comes with an entire career of knowledge. With his hands on experience, as well as running Raleigh's most trusted IT company, Craig has no lack of experience with IT, security, compliance or with business. This consultation will help you recognize what your company NEEDS to make your employees and processes more secure and productive by providing the right IT infrastructure.
In your session, discover:
• Are your IT systems truly secured from hackers, ransomware, malware, viruses and rogue employees?
• Are you aligned with the latest compliance standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 27002, PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, Etc.?
• Is your backup system the right fit for your business and configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running again fast in a disaster?
• Are you unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation by not being aligned with security compliance standards or North Carolina security and data-breach laws?
• Could you utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud-computing technologies to lower IT costs and make it easier to work remotely?
• Are your systems optimized for maximum speed and performance? (I can tell you, 99% of the computer networks we review are NOT.)
Those are just a few of the questions and tips you can be asking to help assess your current IT situation. As an IT business owner and in depth knowledge of the IT industry, Craig has witnessed first-hand the key characteristics of IT companies that care about their clients, and ones do the best work for them. Arm yourself with the questions and insight you need when making the all important decision of which IT specialists or providers to hire.